4 - Phase Roof Inspection
If you’ve ever gone through the stress and expense of replacing your roof, the last thing you want to do is risk having to do it again when the next storm hits. At RSC Builders, our Northern Illinois roofing contractors provide long-lasting roof repairs and replacement from most any storm with our proven industry-leading installation process.
This painstaking process is what makes our roof replacements tougher than most others. That all adds up to roofing systems that last longer, protecting your family and home for years beyond roofs installed by ordinary standards.
Our 4-Phase Roof Inspection includes checking for:
• Check for water spots on the ceilings and/or walls.
• Measure & calculate for proper attic ventilation.
• Inspect attic intake vents for blockage.
• Inspect attic interior for moisture or dry rot damage.
• Inspect attic insulation for proper R-Value.
• Inspect all roof pipes & vents for proper seal.
• Inspect roof for cracks & detraction.
• Inspect roof for surface deterioration.
• Check gutters & downspouts for debris & blockage.
• Inspect for fastening method on original installation.
• Inspect flashing's at all walls, chimneys, and penetrations.
• Check for deteriorated or torn underlament.
• Inspect for damage caused by contractors/foot traffic, etc.
• Check for missing, loose or cracked shingles/tiles.
• Inspect all roof waterways for debris & obstructions.
• Inspect for algae or moss present on the roof surface.
• Check for structural and/or environmental concerns